1/1 Photo of Asian Salmon Burgers With Wasabi Mayo & Asian Relish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 small onion, 1/4
- 2 tablespoons garlic chives, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh lemon basil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons tamari, sauce or 2 teaspoons lite soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 lbs wild salmon fillets, skin and bones removed
- 1Mix wasabi with lemon juice mix in mayonnaise and chill till ready to use.
- 2Place onion in a food processor with blade attachment and pulse to mince onion.
- 3With processor running add garlic chives and garlic and follow with the remaining ingredients in order as stated. When you get to the salmon start to pulse till all is coarsely chopped as a ground beef and all ingredients are mixed. Form 6 patties and lightly spray olive oil on them.
- 4Preheat grill to very hot.
- 5Place patties on grill and reduce heat to medium. Grill for 3 minutes and flip grill for 4 more minutes.
- 6Spread 1/6 of the mayo on the bottom of each roll, top with lettuce, tomato, burger, and spread relish on burger. Top with bun and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Salmon Burgers With Wasabi Mayo & Asian Relish
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 2705.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: