1/1 Photo of Asian Quinoa and Mushroom Pilaf (Gluten-Free)
Quinoa is a great protein and fiber source and contains a lot of beneficial vitamins and minerals. It is gluten-free and its glycemic index is much lower than brown rice. Please check my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com, for more healthy gluten-free recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic.
- 2Add mushrooms and sake or white wine if using and sauté for a couple of more minutes.
- 3Add quinoa, 2 cups of water, tamari and salt. Mix and cover.
- 4Bring to boil and reduce heat. Cook until the water is all absorbed.
- 5Serve with chopped parsley on top.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Quinoa and Mushroom Pilaf (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 547.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g