Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my kids' favorite comfort food. It's simple and very tasty. They love dipping this in ketchup!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 tablespoons knorr seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 small parsnip, grated (singkamas)
- 1 bunch scallion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups oil (for frying)
- In a large bowl, combine everything by hand.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavors blend.
- Form into little golf balls.
- Heat oil in wok and fry without crowding in a pan.
- Meatballs will turn golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or sweet chili sauce.