1/1 Photo of Asian Marinated Rack of Lamb
25 hrs 20 mins
This recipe comes from Simply Classic, The Junior League of Seattle cookbook. I made some slight adjustments to the directions. This is an impressive dish served with rice pilaf or polenta and a green salad. Please note that the prep does allow for marinating the meat 24 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 rack of lamb, frenched (8 chops total)
- 1Trim the rack of lamb removing fat and silver skin.
- 2Mix the marinade ingredients in a blender jar until well blended.
- 3Put the meat in a ziplock bag and pour the marinade over.
- 4Seal the bag well and place in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- 5Set out the meat and allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour before cooking.
- 6Run the bones under cool water before roasting.
- 7Preheat oven to 425 degrees, spray and broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray and place rack meat side down.
- 8Place 1 cup of water in bottom of broiler pan, place the pan in the oven and roast uncovered for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers between 145 and 150 degrees for medium-rare.
- 9Check the meat a couple of times during cooking. If the water has cooked out of pan, add additional water.
- 10To serve, carve the rack into individual chops allowing 2 chops per person.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Marinated Rack of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 519.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb