Prep 8 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Clean eating side dish with protein.
- 4 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1⁄2 cup minced red onion
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, vinear
- 3 -4 tablespoons wheat-free tamari
- Soak chickpeas overnight for 8 to 12 hours. Strain and rinse well.
- Cook chickpeas in 2 quarts of water for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl combine all the other ingredients and mix well. Add chickpeas and toss well. Let marinate for 10 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.