Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a 4 point per serving WW recipe.
Make and share this Asian Crab and Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 medium shallots, finely sliced
- 12 ounces large shrimp, cooked
- 2 heads bok choy, small, torn into pieces
- 1⁄2 medium head lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 medium yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 cup button mushroom, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly-chopped
- 6 ounces canned crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground (to taste)
- In a large salad bowl, mix together lime zest, lime juice and soy sauce; add shallots. Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel; add to salad bowl. Stir gently and marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to salad bowl; toss together and serve.
- Cook's tip: If you can't find bok choy, use a combination of crisp lettuce, such as Romaine or Iceberg, with some finely sliced white cabbage.