Recipe by Moe! Larry! Cheese!
Comes from Kraft Food & Family Magazine.
Top Review by xpnsve
I had real high hopes for this and was pretty disappointed with it. I did let it sit overnight in the fridge to let the flavors blend, and took it for lunch the next day. The cabbage was crunchy, but the flavor was nonexistent. I had hoped that the soy sauce flavor would come through, but it didn't.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages coleslaw mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss coleslaw blend and oranges in large bowl.
- Mix dressings and soy sauce in small bowl. Pour dressing mixture over coleslaw mixture; toss gently until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with peanuts just before serving.