This soup doesn't use a lot of vegetables, but feel free to experiment! The original recipe called for 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, but I'm not a cilantro fan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces spaghetti
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into chunks
- 8 ounces straw mushrooms, canned
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, bottled or fresh grated
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1Prepare spaghetti as label directs, making sure not to overcook.
- 2Combine all ingredients, except spaghetti and green onions, in large pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Add green onions and spaghetti and stir before serving.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken-Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 2380.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 32.5 g