Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
These were really good and kind of sweet. one of the best things made with chicken!
- wooden skewer (soak for 20 minutes before cooking)
- 2 lbs chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine hoisen sauce and vinegar in bowl.
- Add chicken, and toss to coat.
- Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Thread chicken onto wooden skewers.
- Discard marinade.
- Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.