- 226.79 g boneless beef sirloin
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 1892.72 ml beef stock
- 2 slice fresh ginger (thin slices)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 473.18 ml rice vermicelli, broken into 3-inch pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 473.18 ml napa cabbage or 473.18 ml bok choy, shredded
- 473.18 ml bean sprouts
- 28.39 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4.92 ml toasted sesame seed oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef into very thin strips. In a bowl, combine beef with soy sauce. (I added some crushed red pepper -- love the spice).
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring stock, ginger and garlic to a boil. Add vermicelli; boil for 2 minutes or until softened. Add beef, carrots and cabbage.
- Return to a boil; cook for another 2 minutes. Add bean sprouts and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Ladle into bowls; garnish with cilantro and chopped green onions. Drizzle with sesame oil, if desired.