1/3 Photos of Asian Beef Noodle Soup
mama smurf's Note:
Loaded with vegetables this Asian beef noodle soup is also low in calories but full of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces boneless beef sirloin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 cups beef stock
- 2 slices fresh ginger (thin slices)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups rice vermicelli, broken into 3-inch pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups napa cabbage or 2 cups bok choy, shredded
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
- 1Cut beef into very thin strips. In a bowl, combine beef with soy sauce. (I added some crushed red pepper -- love the spice).
- 2In a large saucepan over high heat, bring stock, ginger and garlic to a boil. Add vermicelli; boil for 2 minutes or until softened. Add beef, carrots and cabbage.
- 3Return to a boil; cook for another 2 minutes. Add bean sprouts and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- 4Ladle into bowls; garnish with cilantro and chopped green onions. Drizzle with sesame oil, if desired.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Beef Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 2349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: