Recipe by breezermom
I've found Sriracha Chili Sauce with Garlic a couple of times next to the regular Sriracha. That is what I use in this sauce. You can increase or decrease the amount of chili sauce with garlic depending on the degree of heat you want in the sauce.
Top Review by queenbeatrice
I made this with regular Sriracha sauce and added 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and it worked perfectly. I used this to cook pork ribs in the crock pot and it was delicious!!!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard, hot style
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce