Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I've found Sriracha Chili Sauce with Garlic a couple of times next to the regular Sriracha. That is what I use in this sauce. You can increase or decrease the amount of chili sauce with garlic depending on the degree of heat you want in the sauce.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard, hot style
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
- Stir in the chili puree.
- Use as a basting sauce for chicken, beef, or pork.
I made this with regular Sriracha sauce and added 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and it worked perfectly. I used this to cook pork ribs in the crock pot and it was delicious!!!