Dynasty Thai Shrimp
I found this recipe on a bottle of Dynasty Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. (Look for it in the asian aisle of your gourmet grocery store). This is truly fast food and better than any take out! Very spicy, but that is what life is about. Serve with steamed rice for balance.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 green onions, 1/4-inch slice
- 1 -2 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- Heat a non-stick skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add oil and heat until nearly smoking.
- Add Shrimp and garlic to pan.
- Stir-fry for 1 minute then add the oyster sauce.
- Continue to stir-fry until shrimp is pink, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the green onions and Sriracha Sauce. Stir and serve over steamed rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
This is the quickest, easiest thing in the world to make and it tastes fantastic -- so more of a 10 in my book! My son is a shirmp-aholic and I am always on the lookout for good shrimp recipes. I doubled the recipe, using 2 lbs of shrimp, about 2 teaspoons of peanut oil, and 4 teaspoons of minced garlic from a jar as that was what I had. I don't think my pan was hot enough, as the shimp cooled down the pan way too quickly and there was a lot of liquid in the pan (so they didn't quite stir "fry"... more like stir "boiled" even after draining most of the liquid). I omitted the onion as my son is not a big fan of them. Used 4 tablespoons of the oyster sauce and 2 tablespons of sriracha (which was the equivalent of 1 tablespoon for a single recipe). There was a great deal of kick with only the low end of the sriracha measurement so use caution unless you REALLY like the heat. The flavor was awesome and I will definitely be making this again! Thanks for sharing!