- 32 cherry tomatoes, on vine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- 6 cups baby arugula or 6 cups baby spinach leaves, lightly packed
- 3⁄4 cup wish-bone Italian dressing
- 24 bocconcini (fresh mozzarella cheese balls)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Arrange tomatoes in roasting pan, then drizzle with olive oil. Add garlic and thyme. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Roast 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and start to burst.
- Toss arugula with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in large bowl. Arrange arugula on serving platter, then top with tomatoes and bocconcini. Garnish with basil leaves. Season, if desired, with sea salt and pepper.