Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This isn't "rocket" science...get it? (wow, I'm a dork) Anyway went to the farmers market today and got fresh arugula, honeycrisp apples, and the cleanest, freshest goat cheese I've had in a long time and this salad was the result. Nothing like a quick and easy, yet still elegant dish to let the fresh flavors shine. With 2 tiny kiddos underfoot, i'm all about 5 ingredients or less these days! Fusion Fizz
- 3 cups arugula
- 1⁄2 apple, diced
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese
- extra virgin olive oil, to taste, use the good stuff
- balsamic vinegar, to taste
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Put the arugula, apple, and crumbled goat cheese together in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.
Really a wonderful and easy salad I had some post holiday salad ingredients to use up. I used a red pear sliced thinly but that was the only substitution made. I drizzled on the EVOO and balsamic vinegar until it was just right. Thanks for posting Liza!