- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (don't use 'lite')
- 1 loaf sliced rye cocktail bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix artichoke hearts, onions, Parmesan and mayonnaise.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors Spread about 1 tablespoon on each rye bread slice.
- Place slices on a cookie sheet; broil until the artichoke spread bubbles and browns.
- Serve warm.