Recipe by KathyP53
What a great combination! This is from Bon Appetit. I've changed it a bit by using canned or jarred artichoke heart (unmarinated). You can also use Russet or other variety of potatoes.
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced (not marinated)
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 large portabella mushroom caps, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush 13X9" glass baking dish with 1 tablespoons oil.
- Arrange half of potatoes in dish, covering bottom completely. Top with half of artichoke hearts and half of mushrooms. Coarsely crumble half of goat cheese over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and half of garlic, 1 tablespoons of Parmesan, and 1 tablespoons oil. Top with remaining potatoes. Pour wine over, dirzzle with remaining 1 tablespoons oil.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake 40 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees. Sprinkle top with remaiing 1 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake uncovered until potatoes are tender and top is brown, about 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve.