Japanese Delight's Note:
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, packed down
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 sliced ciabatta, loaf (12 to 16-inch)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1In a food processor combine the artichokes, parsley, walnuts, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Run the machine to finely chop all the ingredients, stopping the machine a few times to scrape down the sides.
- 2Then, with the machine running, drizzle in 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil.
- 3Mix in the Parmesan.
- 4Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- 5Drizzle the ciabatta slices with the 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil. Grill until toasted, about 5 minutes.
- 6Spread the artichoke pesto over the toasted slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Pesto on Ciabatta
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.2
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 339.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: