Recipe by Kanzeda
Very nice pantry recipe adapted from Cooking Light. IUf you do not have fresh parsely, it is better to omit it than to use dried.
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth, fat free low sodium
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions omiting salt and fat.
- Heat oil over medium high. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and cook in oil for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan, but keep warm.
- While chicken cooks whisk together wine, brth, cornstarch and mustard. after removing chicken use mixture to deglaze pan. Bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in olives and artichokes, cook an additional minute.
- Serve 2 ounces pasta with chicken breast half and spoon sauce over all. (1/4 cup sauce).