Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
made this with fresh fettuccine, very light and oh soooo good
Make and share this Artichoke Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- in a large pot of salted boiing water add fettuccine- cook according to package directions.
- heat oil in skillet, add onions and saute until softened.
- add artichokes, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook on low 20 minutes.
- add stock, cream, hazelnuts, parsley, and simmer over low heat.
- drain pasta, reserving 1 c cooking water.
- add pasta to sauce, add additional cooking water if needed.