Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
made this with fresh fettuccine, very light and oh soooo good
Make and share this Artichoke Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- in a large pot of salted boiing water add fettuccine- cook according to package directions.
- heat oil in skillet, add onions and saute until softened.
- add artichokes, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook on low 20 minutes.
- add stock, cream, hazelnuts, parsley, and simmer over low heat.
- drain pasta, reserving 1 c cooking water.
- add pasta to sauce, add additional cooking water if needed.
Just loved it! I did need the additional cooking water. I topped it with finely sliced scallions just becuase I had alot on hand.
Great dish! The toasted hazelnuts were a nice surprise. Thanks.
delicious recipe although I think I will go with half as much of the hazelnuts, and twice the artichoke. Yum.