Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
made this with fresh fettuccine, very light and oh soooo good
Make and share this Artichoke Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- in a large pot of salted boiing water add fettuccine- cook according to package directions.
- heat oil in skillet, add onions and saute until softened.
- add artichokes, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook on low 20 minutes.
- add stock, cream, hazelnuts, parsley, and simmer over low heat.
- drain pasta, reserving 1 c cooking water.
- add pasta to sauce, add additional cooking water if needed.
Just loved it! I did need the additional cooking water. I topped it with finely sliced scallions just becuase I had alot on hand.
Great dish! The toasted hazelnuts were a nice surprise. Thanks.
delicious recipe although I think I will go with half as much of the hazelnuts, and twice the artichoke. Yum.