made this with fresh fettuccine, very light and oh soooo good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a large pot of salted boiing water add fettuccine- cook according to package directions.
- 2heat oil in skillet, add onions and saute until softened.
- 3add artichokes, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook on low 20 minutes.
- 4add stock, cream, hazelnuts, parsley, and simmer over low heat.
- 5drain pasta, reserving 1 c cooking water.
- 6add pasta to sauce, add additional cooking water if needed.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.8
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 129.5 mg
- Sodium 153.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 15.7 g