Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummm.... posted in reply to request.
Make and share this Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Coarsely chop drained artichoke hearts.
- Blend with all other ingredients.
- Bake 20 minutes at 325*, or put in microwave and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes, stirring once.
- (I prefer baking the dip because the top gets nice and golden brown.).
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread.
- ***NOTE-Fatfree sour cream and cream cheese can be used.
This is how I like with NO mayo like so many recipes call for. I usually add about 1T or so minced garlic & sometimes about 1/2tsp dillweed....just perfect!!!
This was a nice dip that needed just a bit of zip. I chopped the artichoke's rather small and omitted the salt as the parmesan cheese was salty enough for us. Next time I would use less parmesan, add some herbs, and maybe garlic and green onion.