Cooking to Perfection's Note:
Yummm.... posted in reply to request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop drained artichoke hearts.
- 2Blend with all other ingredients.
- 3Bake 20 minutes at 325*, or put in microwave and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes, stirring once.
- 4(I prefer baking the dip because the top gets nice and golden brown.).
- 5Serve with crackers or toasted bread.
- 6***NOTE-Fatfree sour cream and cream cheese can be used.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 320.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: