Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen no-salt-added artichoke hearts, thawed,drained
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese or 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt or 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion (green part only)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cream sherry
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Blot artichokes dry on paper towels.
- Chop into small pieces.
- In medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Stir in artichokes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Stir before serving.