Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this in a magazine from the local grocery store. Posted here for safekeeping - haven't tried yet. Made in the Microwave!
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwavable pie plate.
- Mix artichokes, butter and garlic, spoon over cream cheese evenly. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
I made this last night for my mom, son and myself. I thought the cream cheese was an interesting twist on a classic but it seemed as if after baking, all I got was a piece of plain cream cheese with artichoke topping. I would probably mix all the ingredients together next time. Overall, a very easy recipe to make. Thanks for posting!
Yum! I served this to guests and it was inhaled immediately. This is so simple and good that it will be a staple on my table from now on. Thanks Shannon for sharing this one.