Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is easy to make and it is a hit with my family and friends. The Jack Cheese makes it yummy too. You can serve it with asst.crackers and eat it right out of the oven. TIP: You can use a food processor to chop it up or a knife, but needs to be chopped small. You can find the Artichokes in cans with water.
- 1 cup yellow onions or 1 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (jar or freshly grated)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichokes, in water, chopped
- black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- breadcrumbs, to cover top of dip
- Mix all ingredients together with mayonnaise.
- Lightly spray a round baking dish with Pam. Put mixture in the dish.
- Spread bread crumbs on top to cover the dip.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until brown on top.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Absolutely wonderful! I skipped the breadcrumbs, just out of personal preference. This is sure to be a hit at many of my future gatherings! Thanx!
Excellent and very easy to make. I added 1/8th teaspoon of hot pepper sauce. I used a food processor to chop the onions and the artichokes. Served it with toasted french bread rounds.
Very good! I halved the recipe and used monterey jack cheese with peppers in it. Will definitely make again. Thanks!