Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy dish, but nice enough for company. My bunko group raved about it! Serve it with a Ceasar salad and crusty bread. I got it from Meals.com - no author was listed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken (any way you choose),cool and shred.
- Saute mushrooms and green onions in butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, and mushrooms/onions.
- In another bowl, combine wine, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, and parmesan Cheese.
- Fold into the chicken mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place mixture into a 2 quart casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
This was a very easy recipe to follow. We really enjoyed the dish. The white wine added a wonderful flavor. I cooked the chicken in a crock pot all day while at work. Then, shredded the chicken when I got home. Very easy!
Wonderful! Reduced mayo to 1/2 cup and added sun dried tomatoes. Served over wild rice! Very good and will certainly make again! Thank you PMP!
very tasty. classy chicken casserole for a Wednesday night! We're all on diets, so instead of sour cream I used 0%fat Greek yogurt and did 1/2 and 1/2 yogurt and mayo. Next time I will try even less mayo. Who needs all that saturated fat! I also mixed in a handful of julienned sundried tomatoes and then topped with panko breadcrumbs. The chicken was hot sauteed in olive oil, but next time I will try pouching to make the recipe even healthier. I also cooked up some whole wheat penne pasta (well done, not al dente) and mixed the pasta into the mixture before putting into the oven. spectacular result.