- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic pepper. Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenly with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.