Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a quick sure to impress company dish!
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic pepper. Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenly with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
OMG! This was fantastic. I made the recipe as written but used regular mayonaise! I will definitely make this again.
Yummy! Even my kids liked it. So easy my husband made it when I was sick in bed. Definitely a keeper.
This was sooo good if your an artichoke fan. The best part is how easy and quickly it can be thrown together! I love artichokes and parmesan so this recipe hit the spot!