Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley
- Thoroughly drain artichokes and pat dry on a paper towel.
- Cut each into quarters.
- Arrange artichokes in an 8-inch round baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo and seasoning salt; Spread over artichokes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and parsley Bake at 325 for 15 to 18 minutes until edges are brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.