Artichokes, garlic and cheese what a nice way to start off your holiday parties!
Make and share this Artichoke Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -3 crushed garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients except crescents.
- Unroll the triangles and cut in half so you have 32 triangles.
- You`ll be cutting from the wide side through the narrow point.
- Or how many crescents you have in a package.
- Place 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of filling into each crescent.
- Roll wide side up to thin side.
- Sprinkle tops with parmesan grated cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.