1/1 Photo of Artichoke and Smoked Gouda Crustless Quiche
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Simple and elegant quiche - wonderful low-calorie meal or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and spray 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Heat small skillet over medium-high heat and saute shallots until transparent. Set aside.
- 3Layer drained/dried artichoke hearts in the bottom of pie plate.
- 4Cover with parmesan and then gouda cheese.
- 5Combine egg whites, egg substitute, skim milk and cayenne. Incorporate shallots and pour over artichoke/cheese into pie plate.
- 6Bake for 32-34 minutes until eggs are set in the middle.
- 7Turn broiler to High and broil 1-2 minutes until golden.
- 8Let sit a few minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Smoked Gouda Crustless Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 392.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 16.6 g