Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Ooey gooey and so good. I got this recipe from my cross-country coach in college (ironic, yes). We all ate it up. He served it with Frito's.
- Let the cheeses and butter reach room temperature, then cream together.
- Add the sour cream and mix.
- Add drained and chopped artichoke hearts, mixing well.
- Cut a large circle in the top of the loaf.
- Scoop bread from the inside and discard.
- Pour mixture into bread.
- Cover with the top of loaf and wrap with heavy foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350F degrees.
- Serve hot.
This dip was awesome!!! It was ooey and gooey!! I made it for the Alabama football game and it was devoured!!! Thank you!