Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Refer to Pomodoro Sauce recipe for basic tomato sauce.
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 large chile, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 small chile, sliced into thin strips
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 fresh parsley leaves
- Put olive oil in a heated pan and put in garlic. Quickly sauté but not let garlic brown. Put in pomodoro sauce.
- Add chilies and mix well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Toss in pasta and serve hot.
- Some parsley to garnish.
Made using Pomodoro Sauce, nice bite and much enjoyed, thank you KaffirLime!!! made for Spring PAC 2013