Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is great when you only have one hand available to eat, or are busy busy. You could substitute salmon for the chicken. This is a favorite for the kids. I like to eat this as a sandwich, on a sub roll or on whole grain bread. You can use sliced or cubed roast beef also. **Shoestring potatos are like a potato chip, real thin, a couple of inches long, and they come in a tall cardboard cylinder-shaped container.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise (can use Miracle Whip)
- shoestring potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients, adding just enough mayonnaise to moisten.
- Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, add shoestring potatoes; mix well.
- Add a little more mayonnaise, if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Time to chill, I hour is included in the prep. time.