Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this recipe off of the back of a can of Del Monte tomatoes. It's a real quick dish that can be made in less than 30 minutes.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (with peppers and onions)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Dice chicken into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Combine chicken, undrained tomatoes, and chili powder in a mdeium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, about 5 minutes or until chicken is done and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, diced avocados, radishes, or green onions, if desired.
- Makes 4-1 cup servings.
My son and I enjoyed this. I had to add another can of diced tomatoes and use petite diced tomates as that is what we prefer. I also only used 1/8 cup of cilantro. We added some cheddar jack cheese to our servings. My son also added hot sauce to his serving.