Recipe by redbna
A modified version of another Swedish Cream. Came from my cousins. Very good with fresh rasberries or drizzled chocolate sauce on top.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄8 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the gelatin in the cold water.
- Combine sugar and cream into the gelatin mixture.
- Bring contents to boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Pour into eight 1/2 cup dishes.
- Chill for 4 hours or until firm.