Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
Make and share this Apricot Turkey Breast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Sprinkle turkey with combined paprika and cayenne.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; add turkey and saute until cooked through, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Brush combined preserves and mustard on turkey; sprinkle with parsley and serve.