Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These sound marvelous. From an elementary school cookbook I found at Friends of the Library. Preparation time does not include chilling time.
- Cut butter into flour until it crumbs.
- Add egg yolk and sour cream and blend together.
- Chill several hours.
- Divide into 4 parts.
- Roll each part into a 10" circle.
- Spread preserves.
- Sprinkle with coconut and pecans if desired.
- Cut into wedges and roll into crescents.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 or until lightly browned.