Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Yummy Summer sipping! I really enjoy this, even though I don't typically drink any creamy drinks. This was a Taste of Home recipe. Prep time includes freezing time for the banana.
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut in chunks and frozen
- 8 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches or 2 cups unsweetened frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 6 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and process'til smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
I had a lot of trouble making this! I went to 3 supermarkets before I found Apricot Nectar & the imported "fresh" peaches weren't ripe enough so they were hard to de-stone. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!! I'll make this again in August with fresh Ontario peaches. Thanx ReeLani!