Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Slightly tangy way to make a perfectly moist and flavorful salmon. This recipe came from Wegmans supermarket. The original recipe calls for Wegmans Triple Fruit Spread (Apricot, Peach, Passion Fruit)but if you don't have that, just use apricot.
- Preheat grill on HIGH 10 minutes.
- Combine fruit spread, pepper and horseradish sauce in bowl, set aside.
- Brush tops of salmon with mixture.
- Turn grill to medium heat. Place skin side down onto lightly oiled grill (DO NOT turn).
- Cook 12 -15 minutes until internal temp is 130 degrees. Remove salmon, leaving the skin on the grill.
- CEDAR PLANK OPTION: soak cedar plank 1 hour in water. Place salmon on plank, and put into grill, close cover and cook as above.