Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
these are yummy!!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.mix well.
- Set aside.
- When grill is heated, place chicken over medium heat, cook 8-10 minutes.till juices run clear, turning once.
- Brush with preserves halfway through cooking time.