Recipe by yogiclarebear
Healthy and delicious meal in a foil pocket! Great for a healthy summer cookout option.
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 cup snow peas, in pod
- 1 lemon, slice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (optional if you like it sweeter!) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a short burst of non-stick olive oil in a large Ziploc.
- Melt apricot preserves in microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Add all ingredients except lemon and toss to coat.
- Prepare an 18” square of heavy duty foil. Put chicken on the foil and pile veggies around and on top, topping with the lemon slice.
- Fold and seal foil around the ingredients leaving enough room for steaming.
- Grill over medium heat for 25-30 minutes.
- Be careful of steam when opening!