Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sweet, satisfying and healthy, these apricot flapjacks will be a hit with kids and adults alike.
Make and share this Apricot Flapjacks recipe from Food.com.
- 5 ounces butter
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons corn syrup
- 7 ounces porridge oats
- 2 ounces dried apricots, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Grease and line a shallow 7x10in baking tin.
- Put the butter, sugar and syrup in a saucepan and melt over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the oats and apricots,
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and cut into slices while still warm.