Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These light and airy apricot-coconut cookies have a sweet,tangy apricot frosting.These are a delicious addition to the cookie jar or holiday cookie tray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in food processor.
- Pulse in butter and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly.
- Add coconut and 1/2 cup of preserves.
- Blend until just moistened; be careful not to over-mix batter.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
- When cookies are cool frost with apricot frosting.
- Frosting: In small bowl combine powdered sugar, apricot preserves and butter.