1/1 Photo of Apricot Custards
A great dessert for 2. The recipe comes from Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Publications Low Calorie and Low-Fat Recipes 1994.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice 2 of the apricot halves for garnish and set aside.
- 2Chop the remaining apricots and drain on paper towels.
- 3Place two 6-oz custard cups in a shallow baking pan and divide the chopped apricots between them.
- 4Combine the egg, milk, sugar, vanilla and almond extract in a small bowl, beat lightly with a wire whisk.
- 5Pour the egg mixture over the fruit, sprinkle with cardamom.
- 6Place the baking pan on oven rack and pour boiling water around the custard cups to a depth of 1 inch.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 8Remove the cups from water, garnish with reserved fruit pieces and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Custards
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 71.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g