Recipe by Miss Annie
This is the best for all holiday celebrations. All of the flavors compliment each other. Lovely and impressive served in a cut-glass dish.
Top Review by bagl2u
I made this last year and it was applauded for it's appearance and tastefullness. I just made it again for Thanksgiving, and there is nothing left. I did up the sugar to 1/2 cup as the 1/4 cup called for was a little tart. To each their out taste buds. Very good!
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup dried apricot, snipped
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- orange zest, , if desired (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and water.
- Bring to boiling until sugar disolves.
- Boil quickly for 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium; add cranberries and boil for another 3-4 minutes, or until berries pop, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in apricots and marmalade.
- Remove from heat.
- You may add a small amount of water, if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
- Serve warm or chilled.