Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, fluffy and great taste. Perfect for a lazy weekend morning. Serve with maple syrup. Easily halved or doubled.
- 4 cups dry pancake mix (I prefer Pioneer Brand)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs, lightly scambled
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup milk
- Stir together pancake mix and cinnamon.
- Mix in the eggs, milk, applesauce and lemon juice; stir until smooth.
- Fry in 1/4 cup measures on a lightly greased griddle, flipping only once, until golden brown.
Quick, Easy, & Yummmmy!!! I'm a lazy cook with picky eaters and this recipe everyone loved! I used Bisquick and added vanilla and baking powder. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting!