Recipe by threeovens
This is an appetizer made with pancetta, apple wedges, cheese and granola and grilled. From "Food and Wine" magazine.
- 16 slices pancetta, thin sliced
- 16 apples, wedges (from 2 apples)
- 8 ounces manchego cheese, cut into 16 equal slices
- rosemary sprigs or toothpick
Directions See How It's Made
- On a work surface, lay out the pancetta slices; top each with an apple wedge and slice of cheese.
- Roll up pancetta and secure with a rosemary sprigs or toothpicks.
- Grill in a hot pan until the pancetta is golden and crisp and the cheese has melteed, about 5 to 6 minutes.