Top Review by Sam4
I was real dubious going in, because it was so simple and seemed odd, mixing raw onions and brown sugar and apples. But this was truly exceptional blend of flavors, especially for being so quick and easy. Simplicity is probably only reason I am not giving 5 stars. Seems like you ought to have to work harder for the top rating.
- 2 lbs uncooked pork sausage links
- 2 large granny smith apples, peeled,cored,and sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage according to the package directions; drain on paper towel lined plates and set aside.
- In a saucepan, add apples, onion, water, and brown sugar.
- Cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the sausage.
- Cook until thoroughly heated.