Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Apples and pork just go together!.......
- 6 boneless pork chops (1" thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling with cinnamon
- In skillet, brown pork chops in oil over mid-high heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to directions.
- Spread pie filling into a greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Uncover, bake 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
It doesn't get any easier than this! You've got a meat and a side dish all in one dish! I just heated up some green beans to go along with it and... viola!.. Dinner was done. And my extremely pickly 2 year old loved it! Thanks for the great recipe Debe!