Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sauce just like the restaurant, recipe came from a family friend.
Make and share this Applebee's Honey Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
We have never tried Applebee's sauce so we have nothing to compare it too, but this was so yummy. I made chicken nuggets for my family last night and we used this as one of the sauces to dip it in. It's really good. Thank you for sharing this with us.
I've never tried Applebee's but I did really like this.
Easy to make and taste is amazing!! New family favorite!!!