Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Light 'n Tasty. Great tasting muffins with a hint of orange.
Make and share this Apple Wheat Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk the egg, yogurt, applesauce and oil.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in the apple, raisins and orange peel.
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
I have made this recipe before; found it on Light & Tasty as well! They are fabulous! I used more applesauce for the oil & didn't use the orange peel. They bake up nice & fluffy with lots of flavor.